A development application has been submitted for a new 30 storey mixed use tower located at 320 George Street.
Lodged by Lionmar Holdings Pty Ltd, the development has been designed by architectural firm Ferro Arch and comprises of 26 commercial office levels, 2 bar/café/restaurant outlets, 2 residential apartments and a sizeable 275 sqm rooftop bar and restaurant on level 29.
The proposal involves the partial demolition of non-critical internal components of the Hotel to allow for the construction of a new 30 storey tower which is to be built on the site of the Grosvenor Hotel, currently an adult entertainment venue.
- Total site cover 427m (68.5%)
- Gross Floor Area of 10,137 sqm
- Building Height of 30 storeys (110m)
- Development includes 13 car parks
- Site owned by applicant for around seven years
- Landscape design has been undertaken by Lat27.
Previously published on brisbanedevelopment.com