Leading Melbourne Agent Gideon Marcus of Teska Carson unveils West Melbourne site with plans and permit approved for 47 premium quality apartments and ground floor retail, allowing the future developer to the opportunity to commence construction activities almost immediately.
Located in Spencer Street, West Melbourne, this development site represents a key opportunity to capitalise on the increasing popularity of city-edge locations as a residential address of choice.
Designed by renowned architect Ken Soweby of ElevliPlus. Ken’s highly acclaimed local and international designs have included The Age Print Centre in Tullamarine and the National Bank Tower in Qatar. This outstanding corner site, sits within three street frontages with the added advantage that its view and natural light assets cannot be built out.
Teska Carson, Sales Executive, Gideon Marcus expects a wide ranging level of enquiry from developers Australia wide. “With such close proximity to the CBD, Errol Street, North Melbourne, the Docklands precinct and Freeway linkages, this site has all the positives a developer would want”
- Residential & mixed use Plans and Permits for 47 apartments plus 1 ground floor shop
- Outstanding City edge location
- Corner position with 3 street frontages
- Plans designed by renowned architect Ken Soweby of ElevliPlus
- View and natural light that cannot be built out
- Prime land holding of 268 sqm (approx.)
Auction Date: Thursday 8th December 12:00PM
For further information: Please contact Gideon Marcus, Teska Carson, 0423 560 045