Located only 19 km south-east of Melbourne's CBD, this perfectly positioned Notting Hill land holding of 687 sqm is justifiably a valuable development site opportunity. Marketed by the Savills team of Jesse Radisich, Nick Peden and Benson Zhou, this site has Approved Development Plans for a boutique project comprising of 14 spacious apartments.
This prime corner site with extensive frontages to Blackburn Road and Samada Street abuts other successful development projects. Its location is well catered by multiple bus routes which service the immediate area with stops directly outside the property. With convenient CBD access, its within close proximity to the Monash Freeway and a selection of retail options including The Glen Shopping Centre, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Brandon Park Shopping Centre and Pinewood Shopping Village. Another highly important attribute is its high demand location within immediate proximity to Monash University’s Clayton campus with approximately 34,700 students.
" Notting Hill is a proven location for developers seeking an opportunity to capitalise on buyer demand for readily accessible lifestyle options. This site combines the opportunity to construct 14 spacious apartments and also offers the end user a premium location – Permit Approved, sites like this are a valuable find” - Jesse Radisich, Savills Melbourne.
- Highly valuable corner landholding
of 687 sqm
- Permit Approved for 14 spacious apartments
- General Residential Zone 2
- 2 frontages to Blackburn Road and Samada Street
- Close proximity to Monash University’s Clayton campus with approximately 34,700 students
- Close proximity to The Glen Shopping Centre, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Brandon Park Shopping Centre and Pinewood Shopping Village
- Well serviced by multiple bus routes
- Notting Hill is a recognised flourishing apartment market
656 Blackburn Road, Notting Hill is For Sale by Public On-Site Auction on Friday 9 June at 12 noon.
For further information, please contact Savills Melbourne:
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888