On offer is 1,263 square meters of prime Melbourne real estate located in the cosmopolitan suburb of Armadale, less than 10km south-east of the CBD.
Located in the residential growth zone allowing for a four-level development opportunity subject to council approval. With well-known retail and dining a stones’ throw away on High St and boasting a medium house price of some $2million plus, this opportunity is one of the best on offer in 2016.
Managed exclusively by Julian White, David Minty & Nathan Mufale of CBRE – Melbourne, this outstanding opportunity is expected to generate significant local and off-shore interest.
- Exceptional 1,263sqm* Armadale landholding over two titles plus rear laneway access
- Highly favourable residential growth zone allowing for a four (4) level development (STCA)
- High quality existing residential improvements offering potential holding income
- Superior inner-east Melbourne location with strong sales confidence and median house price of $2,020,000** in Armadale
- Retail and dining amenity offered at nearby Malvern Central (350m*) plus Glenferrie road, Malvern retail village
- Excellent local amenity with picturesque Caulfield park only 700m* away, renowned Cabrini Hospital 950m* and Monash university 2km*
- Direct access to Melbourne CBD with Malvern train station only 600m* or the 64 tram route on your doorstep, plus the Monash freeway
- For sale via public on-site auction Tuesday 6th of December 2016 at 2.30pm
For more information, please contact the CBRE Victorian Development Sites team:
+61 422 764 137
+61 422 564 199
+61 416 789 218
**Source: Real Estate Institute of Victoria